Friday, March 30, 2007

Five Steps to a better life

I'm offering my highly successful 5 Step Course free to anyone who asks for it between now and the end of April.

All you need to do is email me at sarah@stepping-stonescoaching.co.uk and put 5 STEPS in the subject.

I don't know about you, but once the clocks have gone forwards and the evenings are lighter, I start to feel like making some changes in my life. We've all been hibernating through the winter and plodding through the early part of 2007 - well! WAKE UP!! Three months have already gone in this year but there are 9 still left. And like a flower bulb, you've been resting and waiting to blossom - now is your time. Like a beautiful and fragrant hyacinth, step out into the sunshine and dazzle us all with your beauty.

My 5 STEP course will give you the motivation you need and provide a structure for you to start thinking about clearing out the deadwood and to take steps to make way for a more positive and powerful you.

So what are you waiting for? Email me today!

have a great weekend,

Sarah xx

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger MH said...

Where's your e-mail address??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home